June 5, 2012

Best Marriage Proposal Ever*

I am a huge, huge sucker for awesome wedding/proposal videos. I am most definitely NOT creative enough to ever come up with anything like this, so I completely applaud anyone who can. This one? I still love watching this one. [Which, coincidentally, the couple that owns that dance video started taking donations in honor of domestic violence, since it's a Chris Brown song, and have done incredibly well raising money. Over $34,000 in fact. You can check out their website here.]

This one is equally as awesome and because I'm a little emotional this week, instantly brought tears to my eyes. I cried through the whole thing. Because I'm cool like that. ENJOY!


4 comments:

Jessa said...

I watched this one! So adorable!

BreAnna said...

I watched this last week. So cute! (And done in PDX!) I cried too.

S said...

Oh. Em. Gee. Cried throughout. How beautiful. And so very Portland.

Sara said...

Ohh!! How cool!! Thanks for sharing!!