June 3, 2012

I'm Here*

Whew. It's been a couple of weeks since I've blogged anything. My apologies.

I have some blog posts in the works, including items that have been important to us these first couple of months, and a cloth diapering: 101 post that will be up & running in a couple of weeks when we are officially cloth diapering full time (right now we are at about 30% until we get our stash up!)

I go back to work tomorrow. My maternity is officially over as of midnight tonight, so it's been important to me to spend as much time with Lucas as I possibly can before I head back to the daily grind. Tomorrow is going to suck in so many ways, and I cannot believe that 12 weeks have flown by so fast. It feels like only a couple of weeks ago that I was here.

Time is moving too fast.

I have so many great updates to share, photos, tutorials and recipes ... once I get back into the work grind, I will have long lunches to spend working on personal things and I plan to blog more regularly. But until then, I'm snuggling with the little one as much as I can. Because lord knows, there will be tears galore tomorrow mornign when I kiss my little guy goodbye and head back to work.

Thanks for understanding. See you all real soon.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck for tomorrow will be thinking of you.

Tsoniki Crazy Bull said...

Time definitely moves fast! I hope Lucas' first day with someone else went well.

I have a stash of cloth diapers and covers I'd love to bargain with you for! JW is ready to be done with diapers and I haven't used the cloth for a few months at least. They are workhorse diapers and I'll have to look at the covers to see what they are. Just let me know. :)