April 22, 2011

Updates!*

Here I am again, being a bad blogger.

Sorry, folks.

Life has been a little nuts lately. Well, it's always nuts, but it's been more so than usual. This past week especially.

If you haven't heard, last Saturday afternoon multiple tornados ripped through North Carolina. While my husband & I are safe, as well as a majority of our friends, there were so many people that were affected by this storm. The damage is just unreal. I have encountered many natural disasters in my life, but nothing like this. This was my first tornado. It was quick. It was destructive. It was [and still is] absolutely heartbreaking.

Driving into work on post every morning brings me to tears. I pass one one of the neighborhoods that got hit the worst. Houses are completely leveled. Homes destroyed. It's a lot to take in.

On top of that, I had my first work trip for this series I am doing. I was only gone for two and a half days and I am wiped out. I think part of it is the Femara -- the exhaustion seems to be the one side effect that doesn't go away. But it was also just busy. The hot Alabama sun paired with HOURS of photography are not a good mix. I don't know how I'm going to pull this off another five times, with some of those trips being longer than two days. I am beat. Needless to say, I am so looking forward to this Friday being over so I can go home and rest.

And with that said, I THINK I am in the two week wait on this round. If I'm not yet, then I will be soon. I've been charting my temperatures this month and I'm telling ya, they have been all over the place. I've heard that Femara & Clomid can jack up your temperatures early in your cycle, but I had a very large drop Wednesday morning. Of course, I didn't get back into town until Wednesday night, so hopefully we didn't miss the window.

So that's that in Boho land. Hope everyone had a great week & has an even greater weekend!

1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

I can't even imagine seeing all that damage but I know it could easily happen here as well. Tornadoes are really scary!

I hope this is the month for you guys :)