April 7, 2011

Big Fat BLECH*

These past couple of weeks have been the weeks from hell on SO many levels [which is why I have been semi absent from the virtual world on all levels]. I am this close to screaming. Or crying. Or breaking things. I haven't really decided yet.

It all started with finding out, via the Military Police showing up at my work, that my drivers license had been revoked for the past YEAR. There was some sort of misunderstanding when I paid a speeding ticket a couple of years ago, and even though I paid it [in cash, and no I didn't keep the receipt. Who does?!] they said I didn't.

Oh, there is also another woman out there with the same name who is a pretty big time criminal in our town. I found that out when I got sent to the wrong courtroom.

Twice.

After six hours at the courthouse last week, and another two and a half hours at the DMV, things are all squared away. But ugh. Annoying.

On top of that, my body is hating on me again. I am late by a few days on this cycle, but three pregnancy tests have all said the same thing. Big. Fat. Negative. If Aunt Flo doesn't show up by tonight, I will be popping in to get a blood test done at the lab to figure things out once and for all. I'm positive that the pregnancy tests have not lied, and that this round of clomid did not work.

With that said, I am ready to get this show on the road and move on with my life. I want to start the next round of drugs [which will not be clomid, but femera instead. Clomid made me craaaaaazy!]. But I can't do that until AF shows up.

Annoying.

So I've been a little bitchy & emotional these past couple of weeks. I feel sorry for anybody that has to deal with me, including my husband who seems to get the worst brunt of my irritation. But thank goodness he loves me, because he has been so sweet through all the craziness & the emotional break downs.

It is what it is I suppose. Hopefully AF will show up on her own before the weekend is over. Otherwise, we may have to jump start this this thing with another form of whatever drug they give you to do that. I'm tired of waiting. I'm ready to move on.

I wish I had something positive to say, but alas I do not! I promise tomorrow I'll come up with something good. I hope everyone is having a MUCH better week than I am!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Now that I took my husband's name I have a really, really common name, so I'm just waiting for that to happen to me. What a pain for you!!! I'm terrible with keeping receipts. Awful.

Sorry about your cycle, that sucks. I'm one of those who always waits until AF is late to test, then I'm always shocked when I see the BFN. Come on, it's been a year and a half I shouldn't be shocked anymore. I had to take Provera a few times to end a cycle. I didn't think it was too bad except I had to take it for like 10 days then AF showed up. It might be different for you, but jsut wanted to let you know so you aren't surprised if you have to wait longer. I hate surprises and waiting.

Good luck!!

Brittany said...

Thanks, lady! Waiting is such a pain in the ass, especially when I KNOW what the result is going to be. Hopefully AF stops d*cking around and gets this show on the road sooner rather than later! :)

Lauren said...

If AF doesn't show up by CD 35, Dr. P. should start you on Provera. It usually takes 7 to 10 days for AF to show up after taking the last pill.

silver star said...

My husband's been arrested a few times in years past because someone w/numerous warrants shared his name. Luckily both were a different race, so it was usually easy to clear up. Hopefully that other woman doesn't have a criminal record, or anything else badly associated w/her.