November 23, 2011

Gobble, Gobble *

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers!

I have so much to be thankful for this year, as so many wonderful things have happened in 2011. My photography business took off. I fully emerged myself in this blog. I developed some amazing friendships with some new people. I quit my old job & started a new one. I had my husband home for another deployment-free year. And after four years of trying, we successfully got pregnant.

I love all of you & I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend. Let's not forget that tomorrow is not about the shopping deals or being the first in line at midnight. It's about love, friendship & family ... and remembering the amazing & lovely things that you are fortunate enough to have in your life.

Gobble, gobble everyone. Eat lots. Be merry. Enjoy the day and the very long weekend if you are fortunate enough to have one. And go Cowboys!

Love,

Brittany

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy thanksgiving! I am also thankful for a lot of things this year, particularly getting pregnant would probably be right up there by number one!