October 2, 2017

A Year Later --

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since I last wrote on this space. The story is the same -- life got in the way, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this space, and in fact, I recently considered deleting it all together.

But life has thrown us an interesting curve ball lately, and I have too much time on my hands. I miss writing, and I miss having a place to put my thoughts down. I don't know who is still out there, or if anybody will even see this, but for my sanity, for the time being  ... I just needed to write.

So here we are. This space is close to my heart, has so much history -- and I don't think I could ever just leave it. So we might as well utilize it.

To catch anybody up, we have been back in the states for about three months now. That's a story for a different day, but we are loving our new duty station and are working on loving our new life. It's been a rough transition, but here we are.

If you're around, say hi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well hi! again!

Karol Kinney said...

You need to write. I love you

Melody said...

Yay!! I love reading your writing!

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Welcome back!