September 18, 2011

Fall Style*

With fall peeking around the corner, I've become kind of obsessed about finding the perfect outfits that will a) work well with being preggers, b) can be worn to work & c) keep me comfortable. Because of my expanding belly, I am not wanting to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes & thankfully I have a lot of cardigans that I will continue to wear. But I also want some other pieces that I can work with in the coming months. Primarily cute tanks and a rockin' pair of boots that I can wear all fall & winter.

This one is totally doable for a casual friday or the jeans could be switched out with a cute pair of black pants. I LOVE the sweater and the ruffled tank, & of course the boots. I MUST go boot shopping this weekend:


Dresses are also pretty awesome, & I could totally wear them year round. I love the colors in this one paired with the mustard yellow sweater. Have I ever mentioned how much I love grandpa style sweaters like the long cardigan? I have many, & I wear them frequently. And again ... the boots:

Sometimes I think there is nothing sexier [or more comfortable] than just jeans and a white shirt when done properly. I love the scarf paired with the white oversize shirt & the accessories with this outfit. And I LOVE love love booties!! These ones are adorable and definitely class up your favorite pair of jeans. This whole outfit just looks clean & comfortable:


What are your favorite fall staples? Are you a jeans, light shirt and scarf kind of girl? Or are you in love with all the fabulous boots & sweaters?

No comments: