September 3, 2011

Thirteen Weeks*

Now that I'm out of the first trimester, I hopefully will do some more updates on the pregnancy. I'm not quite ready to do belly shots yet, because, well, I've just got some tubby chub that's being pushed out :) But maybe in a few weeks I'll start including those!

How Far Along? 13 weeks, 2 days.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm actually down 10 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. Hoping it stays that way for a while.
Maternity Clothes? I've bought a few things, not a ton. One pair of maternity jeans that are my new best friend & a couple of shirts. I'm holding out for as long as I can.
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is ok. I have good nights & bad nights. It's getting harder to get comfortable.
Best Moment of the Week? Going one whole day withOUT a headache!
Have You Told Family & Friends? YES! I couldn't wait any longer to spill the beans!
Miss Anything? Wine. Everything else was easy to give up. But with football season now being in full swing, I really miss having my wine during the games.
Movement: Nope, not yet. But I'm hoping to at least feel a twinge or something in the coming weeks.
Food Cravings: All citrus, all the time. Pineapple and lemons seem to be my favorite ... the tangier the better!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Random smells. Like coffee, which is a thousand times sad considering how much I love it normally.
Have You Started to Show Yet? Um, I think so. But mostly it's my fat being pushed out farther. ha!
Gender Prediction: Right now, boy. But, we're not finding out until the birth, so we have a long ways to go!
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time? MOODY! Sorry, husband. I can't help it.
Looking Forward To: Feeling movement! I never thought I would be this far along.

Other than that, I've been having some pretty bad hip/pubic bone pain the past couple of days. I know some of this is a normal, but the pubic bone pain is pretty low [basically, I feel like I've been punched in my vajayjay]. I'm not sure if THAT pain is normal ... if I don't feel better in the morning, I may make a trip to the doctor just for reassurance. Any one out there have pain like that during their pregnancy? Again I know that some of this is normal as my hips move & get wider, but nothing I seem to be doing is helping with the pain. That's it for this update!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy 13 weeks!!

Jessica said...

Yay! I can't wait to read more updates.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! :) Happy 2nd Trimester!!