October 19, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

It's Friday! YAY!

Man oh man, this week has been long. We are very much looking forward to the weekend with lots of great things planned. As a working mom, I think I am most excited about the potential of sleeping in tomorrow morning, as well as getting some extra snuggles. And sweats. Lots and lots of time with my sweats!

What are your plans for the weekend?

ANYWAYS! We have a winner for the Bravo Tango Tee's giveaway! Thank you for all that entered and welcome to all our new followers! This giveaway was fun and I really do love this product, so I am excited about the winner and hope that she shares with me what she gets!

And the winner is .... LAUREN!


Congratulations lady! Enjoy your new tshirt from Bravo Tango Tee's! I will get in touch with you on how to claim your prize!

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: