October 18, 2012

Princess Bride: 25 Years Later*

A girl that I work with just told me that she has never seen The Princess Bride. Granted, the movie is older than she is [and I do love her dearly] but really? Who has never seen The Princess Bride?! In my opinion, it is hands down one of the greatest classics of my [our?] generation. I don't know many people who would argue that.

I don't know where this photo came from [it is circling the webs and I snatched it from facebook], so if you know the origin, please feel free to let me know in the comments and I will credit accordingly, but gah! AMAZING. The Princess Bride cast 25 years later. I simply adore this photo & love that they included Andre the Giant & Peter Falk, despite them being no longer with us.

One question ... Fred Savage?? Where is he??

Regardless. I adore. And now I must watch.




1 comment:

Julie Danielle said...

I love that! But ya where is Fred?