February 21, 2011

A Whole Lot Of Nothing*

I'm bored.

What? I'm being honest!

I honestly have nothing to blog about right now, but feel like I want to write something!

Life has been pretty lame around here. For whatever reason I haven't had much motivation to do much of anything. I've been working out, trying to lose some weight, and running on the occasional evening. But once I get home? Forget it.

Sweats. Couch. TV.

I'm not complaining too much, but I sort of feel like a slacker! I've just gotten into this "I want to be comfortable all the time" rut. What can I say? My couches are comfortable.

I think my issue is two fold. One, for the past six months I've been doing the job of two people at work. Thankfully, we finally hired somebody, but it's going to take her a while to get used to the job, get settled, etc. I'm thinking that things are finally catching up with me. Two, the extra exercise. As awesome as I feel, I'm out of shape. It's taking a lot out of me.

I've been sleeping like a baby, though!

Other than that, life really is boring. I have no updates to anything, and am living a pretty bland life these days!

How about all of you? Anything fun and exciting going on? Let me live vicariously through you!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Nothing exciting, but you know me, I have diarrhea of the fingers and never stop blogging. LOL