April 1, 2014

New Site Design!

Out with the old, in with the new. 

So I am telling myself at least. 

It had been a long time coming, but as you can see, I am working on a nice little overhaul to this space of mine. I wasn't loving the look (I never really did to begin with) and needed something more fresh. With our impending move to Germany (yay!) I thought now was a better time than ever. My hopes with this space is that with our new adventure, I will be sharing it with you. We have closed the chapter of trying to have kids & my involvement with the infertility world, and now am focused on this massive journey ahead of us. I wanted a place where my photos -- which I plan to take many more of -- will be a showcase, as well as my stories of living abroad. 

I still very much plan to write about parenting in a very honest way. That will not change. But it hopefully won't be the sole focus, either. I have such grand plans for this blog in the coming years and I hope you will stick around with me. 

There is still some work to be done, and you may continue to see some changes in the next week or so. Pages will be updated and other things moved around. But all in all, I am very happy with what has been created for me. 

Enjoy the new Bohemian Transplant. 

3 comments:

Jos said...

I love it!

SRB said...

Looks great, woman! Love it :)

Tsoniki said...

Looks so good!!