May 14, 2013

So this is happening.

So. This happened last week!

Yes. My photography website is now up & running. This is a HUGE huge step for me. I mean, BIG STEP. With our impending move to Augusta, GA, I decided that I needed to take some time for ME. To figure out what I want to do. To be creative. To do the things I LOVE. The desk job thing? I'm sort of over it. Call it a midlife crisis of sorts (god, I hope I'm not dead by 64!) but I needed to make a change in my life.

This is the first of many.

I am so proud of this site & the work I have done so far. I am far from the greatest photographer in the world, but I LOVE what I do, and I am looking forward to the opportunity to do some more of it. Doing this full time will also give me the opportunity to stay home with Lucas & spend more quality time with him, while also pursuing some other creative aspects that I would like to make more of a permanent fixture in my life.

So if you are in the Augusta, GA area and are looking for a photographer? I'm your girl. If you know someone in that area? Please share my site!

Yay for big life steps!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! Your photos are awesome, good luck with the new venture.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Congrats :)

I don't have the guts to do this, but I've been seriously considering it since becoming a SAHM. I don't have very good knowledge of photo editing software for me to be comfortable venturing out yet, but I hope to create a website to start showcasing stuff at some point.