August 8, 2012

Baby Elle*

Social media is a wonderful thing. In all honesty, I really do not know what I would do without it. My husband makes fun of me for being on Facebook and Twitter ALL THE TIME, but the fact of the matter is that I have met some really amazing people through both avenues. Women that have helped me through some tough times. Women who turned from virtual friends to real friends. This is strange to some, but I honestly don't know what I would do without these people in my life!

Lauren is one of those women who I met through twitter! It took no time at all to find out that we were pretty close, were seeing the same RE and were both pregnant from the same method. So when Lauren asked me to photograph her sweet baby girl OF COURSE I said yes!

And the results are beautiful! It totally helps that her child is gorgeous and squishy and so very, very cute. Check out this doll!




ajdf;laksjf

1 comment:

Heather said...

Stunning!!!! I also read Lauren's blog. Wish you were closer to do my Nicky babe.