March 16, 2011

Photo Project -- 2 & 3/52*

Ok, so I'm a slacker and started this awesome photo project back in February and then never followed through.

So, now I'm playing catch up. Luckily, I'm only a few weeks behind, and weeks are easier to catch up on than days! So I will make sure that by the end of the week, I am completely caught up!

Promise!

But for now, here are photos #2 & #3 in the 52 Week Photo Project!

The Bradford Pear trees in our front yard are blooming like crazy. Spring has definitely sprung at our house. Unfortunately, these trees stink to high heaven & when the pollen starts floating away, it always manages to coat my car [and everybody else's] a lovely shade of yellow. It's gross.

However, they do look pretty!


This little gem below was a birthday gift from my Dad in January. He bought me it's larger, meaner brother for Christmas & I use them both all the time. These things have pretty much gotten rid of any reason to use a regular pot or pan.

I seriously cook EVERYTHING in these.

They are my new best friends.


Only a few more photos to go! :)

2 comments:

Tsoniki Crazy Bull said...

Beautiful picture of the flowering tree! I love it.

Also, what kind of pot is that?

Brittany said...

thanks!! I am thinking about framing this one.

It's a cast iron dutch oven. You can find the 6qt here: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=dutch+oven&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=3727486588678670286&sa=X&ei=bhyBTfmQCa--0QGUp4D9CA&ved=0CFcQ8wIwBg#