October 20, 2010

Um, Time? Where Did You Go?

Hey there. It's the 20th already? Seriously? I don't believe you.

Where has this time gone?? I feel like this month has FLOWN by, and I'm not quite ready for the things that are about to come!

But part of me also is. I very much need a change, and I think that change is a-comin'. We got some potentially good news about the future of our location, and are just waiting on any sort of final decision to be made. Which, in my husbands industry could take a while. But it's a step in the right direction, and a step towards getting out of where we are at now.

I have also scheduled quite a few photography sessions with some new clients in the coming months. Something that makes me happy, because I very much enjoy that aspect of my life. I look forward to the day when I can do it full time. Again, hopefully something that will happen sooner rather than later due to necessity. I'm ok with that.

Maybe it's my happier outlook on life [thank you, prozac!] or just the possibility of a better future. But things seem to be looking up. Even if the days are FLYING by quicker than I can handle.

No comments: